Six Objectives of Kiwanis International
1. To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than material value of life.
2. To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
3. To promote the adoption ant the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
4. To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
5. To provide, throught Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
6. To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opionion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.